Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quotes from the Twilight Series

Even if you didn't particularly like the books (and if you did, don't tell me), I bet you'll agree that there's a fair share of funny, entertaining, and thought-provoking moments. Believe it or not, I've actually found a website devoted to these quotes. I've included a few of my favorites here, but feel free to check out the website yourself. :)

I love a happy ending. They are so rare.
Aro, New Moon, Chapter 21, p.468

I told him you were planning to corrupt my youthful innocence.
Jacob Black, New Moon, Chapter 9, p.209

Do you want me to bolt the doors so you can massacre the unsuspecting townsfolk?
Bella Swan, Twilight, Epilogue, p.487

Oh, for the love of all that’s holy!
Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 2, p.28

2 comments:

Katie Marie said...

I like it!!

I also just realized I missed my post on Monday. Sad :(

Kelly Renée said...

*chuckles*

By the way, I found that website before you did. I guess that makes me more of a nerd though.