Monday, February 8, 2010

Everybody pick a day!

Something happy: this angry little puff ball doesn't know where you sleep.
Something sad: you kind of wish it did.

***
I'm feeling like this rotating schedule is (like with the high school) not working.
So, everybody should pick a day. Please leave a comment specifying the day you would like to post. Also, if you guys wouldn't mind always having the same theme each time you post, I think that would be fun. I think that having a theme rather than whatever you want would make it easier to post on time, anyway. Thanks!

2 comments:

Kelly Renée said...

Today's Friday. Can I post an entry with something informative and interesting?

Katie Marie said...

I can do Tuesdays! My topic will probably be something along the lines of cute-fuzzy-little-baby-animals-probably-kittens.

:)