Monday, February 8, 2010

In the spirit of Valentine's day


I think it would be nice to write something we love about each other. I'm making you guys administrators, so you can go into the layout and write things you love about each sister.

Detailed directions:
1) Go to you dashboard, and look at the options under the 'Les Coeurs Des Soeurs' blog
2) Right click the 'Layout' tab, and select 'Open Link in New Tab'
3) Find the Gadget labeled 'What We Love About...' and click the 'Edit' link
4) Write one thing you love about each person under their name. :)

I love you guys. <3>

2 comments:

Lilly Anne said...

Oooh, good idea!!

Katie Marie said...

I love all of you girls because you're so darn adorable! Plus I love that we can all just hang out and be ridiculous and weird together, and you guys don't judge me. Yesssssssssss!!!!!