Monday, November 16, 2009

"I Suppose You're All Wondering Why I Called You Here Tonight..."

It's not because one of us in this room is a murderer.

It's because a few days ago, Lilly suggested (after seizing our attention with a picture of a monstrously huge cat) that we all start a blog together. And, bamboozled as we were by the proportions of such a ginormous (by the way, I hear that's a real word now. Yeah, in the dictionary and everything!) feline, we agreed. Well, the time has come to make good on our words, ladies.

I was a bit excited... so I got right to setting everything up- and everything is up for possible changes (I just needed a title and template in order to have a blog, you see). And everything that follows is up for debate, and I NEED to know what you guys think, okay? FEEDBACK!

Since there are five of us, and seven days in a week, I figured it would get a bit confusing trying to have everyone post equally everyday so here are my thoughts:
We each post one weekday a week. This way, weekends can be spent freely, having fun and partaking in tomfoolery. If the weekend is the only time you find time to write, however, you can certainly schedule your posts to post on the right day.

Now days! I think each day should have a theme. Like-
Monday: something happy
Tuesday: a quote or passage from a book, person, or movie
Wednesday: something new- a lesson, a fun factoid, or an interesting news article
Thrusday: a video- any kind!
Friday: creative writing of some kind- a story or poem, made-up or from your life

We'll rotate so that we each get to do one post for each theme... so, if I posted one week on Monday, then the next week I would post on Tuesday, and if Lilly posted on Friday, she would post on the following Monday (so the person who ends the first week begins the next one). And we'd keep going like that!

What do you guys think? Suggestions? Questions? :)

5 comments:

Lilly Anne said...

Heidi, you are just so ridiculous! :D

I want to be Wednesday!! Fun facts? I'm full of 'em!

Kelly Renée said...

I love this! I call Tuesday and/or Friday! =D

Amy Lauren said...

Sounds fun!!! And I actually very much like the template (so colorful!) and title (so appropriate!)

Hah, I would be good at posting Thursdays! but it would be fun to rotate.

Katie Marie said...

I'll do Monday right now!

Amy Lauren said...

That is a great picture for this! i miss you girls!!