Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Lilly and Heidi moment

The following was said one night a few days ago when Lilly and I were in my room very early in the morning. I don't remember now, but there was something about making a wish:

Heidi: "Why, did you wish for something else?"
Lilly: "No."
H: "Good, then we're on the same page."
L: "Same page, different book."

Have a great Tuesday dudes!
*
By the way... Like you guys volunteered, Lilly will be doing Wednesday first, Amy will be doing Thursday first, and Kelly will be doing Friday first (I came up with that theme with her in mind anyway)

4 comments:

Katie Marie said...

Lilly is so wise! :p

Lilly Anne said...

Tee hee...

Lilly Anne said...

It was 1:11am and I wanted to make a wish and then you told me that I couldn't because people only made wishes at 11:11 because it was the smae four numbers in a row...and all that jazz.

Kelly Renée said...

Ahaha. Lilly's clever and witty.

LILLY SAID 'AND ALL THAT JAZZ'!