Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Fun

Could you have asked for a cheesier title? I almost forgot it was my day to post! Well, here's something for all you crazy cat lovers:

I have a tumblr now and can sit for hours in front of the screen looking at all the awesome/funny pictures on the website. But beware, there are lots of HP7 Part 2 spoilies. LIKE THIS:



So are you all excited, or are you all excited? (Not counting Amy because I know she's not into the Potter world as most.) Here's something the whole family of fatties will enjoy! Food!

Doesn't that just look so gross and amazing? And for dessert you can have some brownies. I'm having a heart attack just looking at 'em...


That's all, folks!

3 comments:

Heidi Rose said...

The whole thing is good but the best part is the Harry Potter picture you put at the end. Haha nice closer.

Heidi Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Marie said...

Hahaha silly Kelly! I love the food pictures... omg they are making me so hungry. When does the new Harry Potter come out, anyway?

GOOD JOB EVERYBODY POSTING ON YOUR DAY!!! WOO!