Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Things that make Katie.... well, Katie!




1. Staple food items are taco dip and orange juice.  I can't live without them.


2. My biggest pet peeve? When the bottom of my jeans get wet.  That's why I always tuck my pants into my (waterproof) boots.


3. I love wearing holiday socks.  Christmas, Halloween, Valentines Day, St. Patrick's Day!


4. I like waking up early (gasp!)  I just love the feeling of knowing that I have the whole day ahead of me. 


5. I write in my planner every single day.  That way, I can look back and see what I did on any given day.


6. When I'm out of money, the one thing I'll still splurge on is coffee.  Fancy coffee drinks, like vanilla lattes. Mmmm...


7. I MAKE MY BED EVERY DAY!


8. "To-Do" lists and post-it notes line my desk area.  That being said, I have to write everything down because I have a terrible memory.


9. KITTENS!  I love them.  I want to be surrounded by them at all times.  If you want to cheer me up, show me a kitten.


10. The reason I like working with kids is because they make me feel young and they make me laugh.  (I don't know if that's a particular "Katie" trait, but thought it worthy to include).


Maybe now you know Katie a little bit better :)

2 comments:

Lilly Anne said...

Oh, I know you better than you think! And who doesn't know about your love for kittens? ;0)

Lilly Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.