Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The many faces of Farley-child

HEY PEOPLE!

Back in the day, Tuesdays on the sister blog were reserved for cute pictures of animals.  And while not all of these are exactly "cute," enjoy the many faces of my cat nonetheless.

 "You're getting a lump of something for Christmas... and it's not coal."


"I just pooped myself!"


"I see fish"


 "OMG BIRDS"


 "ZZZZzzz I'm fat ZZZzzzzz"


"Okay. Pretend to sniff box.  Good, good... I think you fooled her!"


 "La di dah di dah!  Licked all the shoes, now what?"


 "I hate Scott Walker"


 "MOM I DON'T WANNA PRACTICE!"


 "Oh yeah.  Ohhhhhh yeah.  OH YEAH THAT FEELS NICE."


"Mmmm... uh huh.... slurp!"


 "I don't deserve this!"  (Um, YES you do, Farley).


"Dang it you caught me!"

3 comments:

Heidi Rose said...

Awww very cute.

Kelly Renée said...

I love pictures 3, 5, and 10. Farley's so cute and FAT. ^^

Lilly Anne said...

I laughed at the "I hate Scott Walker" picture! The "I see fish" picture is really pretty- it looks like an official photography picture! ;0)