Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What Makes a Lilly

In no particular order. :0)

1.) I bite my nails. I know, a very bad habit, but it's very hard to break. I even tried growing my nails out, and I hated it - I kept getting dirt under my nails! Anyway, I wash my hands a lot and keep my nails super mega short to prevent hangnails and such. (Don't judge me...)

2.) I like to wear shoes that are thin, and cloth-like. No seeable plastic at all - that way I feel the ground beneath me, and not just rubber soles. The closer I am to the ground, the better. I would probably die in platform shoes.

3.) I love to look up words I don't know and then write them down in my sketchbook so I'll never forget them! It's funny, sometimes I learn new words I've never heard before, and afterwards I start seeing them everywhere! (Example: "meticulously" - it's everywhere now!)

4.) Decorating things or adding my own personal touches to something otherwise ordianry is fun. Oh, we're going on a car trip? Might as well surround myself in all my stuff by my window seat. Ooh, my desk is going to be moved into that corner? Time to tape up some pictures! If I'm going to be around places often, I might as well make the space my own! (Knick-knacks and other whodads are great in helping with this "Lilly-izing" task.)

5.) I love to learn. Everyday my friends, acquinatances, or simply just people who want to talk to anybody who will listen will say how they hate this class or that teacher. I love knowledge, and teachers are people too. There is just so much to learn in this world and only so much to to learn it in, you know?

6.) Jones Soda is delicious, and it's probably my favorite soda. Especially the green apple flavor. Mm...
7.) I love literature! I read no particular genre, just eager to learn new writing stragies and obtain more knowledge. There's nothing better than a good story!

8.) My biggest pet peeve: That time in between finishing a book and waiting to go to the library for another one. *shudder* I remember the time I finished Still Life with Crows, but I had to wait a day or two for Brimstone. It was some of the worst few hours of my life.

9.) I'm friendly to everyone. I'm sort of a social butterfly at school, depending on my mood that day. I make my friends laugh and vise versa, and I have good relationships with my teachers. If I find a person I simply don't like, I ignore them. Treat people the way you wish to be treated, yo.


10.) I love colorful things. Not particularily showy, but things that make the world around me a little brighter and my day a little happier. As you may have heard, recently my beautiful sunny watch broke, so I had to get a new one. I now have a gorgeous blue watch that makes me feel like I'm carrying a piece of the sky around on my wrist.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Katie Marie said...

Awww Lilly, you're so cute! The best part is that I knew most of these things already :) I love the new blue watch too, by the way!

Lilly Anne said...

Thanks Katie! ^_^